This year's line-up includes:
- Business Planning: Creating a Business Plan That Gets Financed (August 2nd)
- HR 101: Small Business Basics (August 9th)
- Building an Online Presence: Simple Website Development & Marketing (August 16th)
- Fast Financials: Finance Tools to Grow Your Business (August 23rd)
- Patent Pending: Protecting Your Work with a Patent (August 30th)
Available at No Charge to Livingston County residents, the "Biz Ed" Series features key speakers from the local business community and engaging learning opportunities for entrepreneurs and current business owners. Join the GLCEDC and other sponsoring members like SCORE, Caterpillar Inc, Creative Ag Solutions, Champion Fitness and EVT Global for free educational seminars focusing on the fundamentals of building a better business.
RSVP to attend by contacting Colleen O'Toole, Economic Development Specialist, at (815)842.2900 or email email@example.com. Look for updates on the "Biz Ed" Series and other educational opportunities by visiting our Facebook page!