- Pre-Business Workshop—April 5, 2012 6–8 p.m.
- Business Plan Writing Workshop—April 12, 2012 6–8 p.m.
- Business Recordkeeping—May 10, 2012 7–9 p.m.
- Legal Issues for Small Business Owners—March 22, 2012 6–8 p.m.
- Business Marketing—April 26 2012 6–8 p.m.
- How to Apply for a Small Business Loan—May 3, 2012 6–8 p.m.
- Moving Your Business to the Next Level—April 11, 2012 6–9 p.m. Room D124
- Social Media Marketing for Small Business—April 18, 2012 1–5 p.m. Room D123, LECT9046.A
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Enterprise U Application Deadline March 16
Register now for the Enterprise U program co-hosted by the GLCEDC and being held at Kankakee Community College. The application deadline is March 16. The application can be found at www.enterprise-u.com. New entrepreneurs and small business owners will benefit from the small business "boot camp". Even if you do not want to submit a business plan in the competition, you can register for the program. These classes will benefit any small business. Courses include: